Delivery and Returns
- Prices include standard delivery Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm within mainland UK. We cannot guarantee a call prior to delivery on a standard service for orders of 10 pallets or less.
- Deliveries will be made as close as possible kerbside on flat hardstanding ground, anything over and above this is at the discretion of the delivering driver.
- Please contact us for pricing deliveries out with the UK mainland.
- If events occur including but not limited to a delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over, or by any event which is out of our reasonable control (including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us), we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person.
- Deliveries cannot be left unattended without a signature unless you state otherwise.
- During the winter season we ask that you recognise that this is an extremely busy period for all couriers and they are unable to guarantee a fixed delivery timing. We ask you for your understanding.
Special Delivery Requests
Special delivery services are offered at a surcharge as follows:
- If a call prior is required, this is classed as a ‘Book In’ and is charged at £20 per consignment.
- Express delivery is available (next day exc. weekends) on orders placed before 11am at a cost of £20 per pallet.
- Timed delivery £20 per consignment.
- Saturday delivery charges may vary based on hauliers but usually at maximum of £50 per consignment and orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.
- PLEASE NOTE: Any special delivery requirements out with standard delivery must be stated in the Special Delivery Instructions box during the checkout process. Delivery surcharges will be billed separately, a member of our team will contact you for payment.
Returns / Faulty Goods
- If you have an issue with your delivery or products, please contact our customer service department on 01292 292000 or by email on [email protected] where we will assist you.