- JANUARY 2018: Peacock Salt are currently dealing with a high volume of orders. Any orders placed for de-icing and winter equipment at the moment will face an approximate two week lead time as standard.
- An order number and confirmed delivery date will be supplied with an order confirmation when your order has been processed. Please allow up to 5 working days for receipt of your confirmation.
- Delivery charges are included for standard delivery within mainland UK.
- If events occur including but not limited to a delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over, or by any event which is out of our reasonable control (including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us), we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person.
- Deliveries cannot be left unattended without a signature unless you state otherwise.
- During the winter season we ask that you recognise that this is an extremely busy period for all couriers and they are unable to guarantee a fixed delivery timing. We ask you for your understanding.
Special Delivery Requests
- Special delivery services are offered at a surcharge as follows: Express delivery (next day exc Saturday) on orders placed by 11am charged at £10 per pallet. Timed delivery £15 per consignment. Saturday delivery charges may vary based on hauliers but usually at maximum of £50 per consignment and orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please state your requirements in the Special Delivery Instructions box during the checkout process. Delivery surcharges are billed separately, you will be contacted by Peacock Salt for payment.
- If you have an issue with your delivery or products, please contact our customer service department on 01292 292000 or by email on email@example.com where we will assist you.
- We also offer a live chat service on this page for any questions you may have. This is manned within working hours and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.